back to SELLER's Centre...
My 80 Point Marketing Plan Sells Your Home Fast and For Top $$!
- Research tax records to verify full and complete legal information is available to prospective buyers and buyer's agents on MLS printout.
- Provide Home Audit to suggest constructive changes to your home to make it more appealing, to show exceptionally well and help it to yield the greatest possible price to an interested buyer.
- Provide you with home showing guidelines to help have the home prepared for appointments. (i.e. lighting, soft music, etc.)
- Obtain and verify accurate methods of contacting the Sellers.
- Gather information to help assess the Seller's needs.
- Assess the Seller's timing.
- Assess Seller's motivation.
- Assess the Seller's immediate concerns.
- Ask Seller questions about the property and themselves to learn how to better serve and provide helpful information if needed.
- Discuss Seller's purchase plans and determine whether John Christiani can assist them in their next purchase or if I can research and find a qualified sales representative to assist the Sellers in their new location.
- Provide Seller with relocation information if needed.
- Determine how quickly the Seller needs to move.
- Obtain information that will help John Christiani to prepare the listing, internet advertising and marketing materials. Questions will include: What type of improvements have you done to your house in the past five years? What other features of your home make it attractive to buyers? (Type of cabinets, flooring, decks, pool, fireplaces, etc.) What do you think the home is worth? How much do you owe on the property?
- Prepare Seller by instructing them to gather home information: Encourage Seller to have copy of deed available. Encourage Seller to have a current tax bill available. Encourage Seller to have two sets of keys ready. One set of keys will be inserted in the lockbox; the other set will be kept at John Christiani's office in case there is ever a problem with the first set. Encourage Seller to have copy a survey available. Encourage Seller to have a copy of their title policy and survey available if they have them.
- Measure home/rooms for MLS printout.
- Using the information gathered in the initial meeting and tour of the subject property, John Christiani will then do research to begin to determine the market value of the property.
- Research competitive properties that are currently on the market.
- Research competitive properties that have been withdrawn.
- Research competitive properties that are currently under contract.
- Research expired properties (properties that did not sell during their time on the market).
- Research competitive properties that have sold in the past six months.
- Call sales representatives, if needed, to discuss activity on the comparable properties they have listed in the area.
- Research the previous sales activity (if any) on the Seller's home.
- Enter the Seller's name and address in John Christiani's computer system to keep Seller informed of market changes, mortgage rate fluctuations, sales trends or anything that may affect the value and marketability of their property.
- Strategically price home to enable it to show up on more MLS Searches.
- Prepare an equity analysis to show seller expenses, closing costs and net proceeds.
- Explain the use of the (SPIS) Seller Property Information Statement that you will complete, that will be presented to the buyer of your home. This will help you avoid devastating setbacks and preserve your legal rights.
- Take full color digital photographs of the inside and outside of your home for marketing feature sheets and the Internet advertising.
- Electronically submit your home listing information to the Multiple Listing Service for exposure to over 40,000 active real estate sales representatives in the GTA and surrounding Multiple List Service Area.
- Immediately submit digital photos of the interior and exterior of your home to the MLS at the same time listing is input allowing buyers and sales representatives to view pictures when narrowing down homes they will actually tour.
- Set up home Warranty, if you choose, to protect your home during listing period and for 12 months after the sale to reassure buyer of the quality of your home.
- Install hi-tech lockbox to allow buyers and their sales representatives to view your home conveniently but does not compromise your family's security.
- Write remarks within the MLS system specifying how you want the property to be shown.
- Arrange Free 30-minute consultation with a financial advisor to go over details of transaction and financial consequences.
- Search the MLS System for Realtors most likely working with interested and capable buyers matching your home, then fax or email copies of your home listing information for them to review immediately.
- Maximize showing potential through professional signage.
- Install a Right At Home sign in front yard when allowed by Home Owners Association.
- Create compelling "teaser" flyer to stimulate calls on your home.
- Target market to determine who the most likely buyer willing to pay the highest price will be.
- Discuss marketing ideas with "Mastermind" group of top Realtors from across country.
- Give home unique ID # to allow information on home to be accessed 24 hours 7 days a week - also allows me to track and record interest on home from different sources and publications.
- Enable a fax/email back feature with this, so the buyer can have property and financing information faxed to them without delay.
- Create a property brochure of features and lifestyle benefits of your home for use by buyer agents showing your home. This will be prominently displayed in your kitchen or dining room.
- Use other marketing techniques; such as offering free reports to multiply chances of buyers calling in, discussing, pre-qualifying for and touring your home.
- Help Seller prepare the Homeowner's Information Sheet which includes information on utilities and services the buyer will need to know when transferring after closing.
- Prepare a financing sheet with several financing plans to educate buyers on methods to purchase your home.
- Create a custom "Home Marketing Book" to be placed in your home for buyers & buyer's agents to reference home features, area map, plat/lot map, floor plan (if available), tax information, and other possible buyer benefits.
- Place advertising on the Kijiji website - distributed free throughout Canada.
- Place advertising on the Craigslist website publications - available free throughout Canada.
- Advertise home to my VIP Buyers as well as all qualified buyers in my database.
- Create an online Internet property feature page at www.JohnChristiani.com (approx. 2,500 per day)
- Create an online Internet property feature page at www.Realtor.com
- Create an online Internet property feature page at johnchristiani.point2agent.com (you can follow your activities here 24/7)
- Create an online Internet property feature page at www.RightAtHomeRealty.com and many more websites
- Create an online Internet property feature page at www.propertypossibilities.com
- Emailing your home listing as a feature sheets including pictures to over 10,000 real estate sales respresentatives within the GTA.
- Submit a crisp, clean digital montage of photos complete with personally written remarks detailing your home - available to hundreds of millions of people via my website at www.JohnChristiani.com and linked to several other sites.
- Create an online property partnering with Google, MSN, Yahoo and Teoma
- Distribute flyer to other sales representatives in my Right At Home office.
- Deliver copies of advertisements and marketing material of your home to you for your review.
- Promote your home to top Realtors in the GTA area Real Estate Offices.
- Log in all home showings to keep record of marketing activity and potential purchasers.
- Follow up with all sales representatives who have shown your home.
- Prepare a market analysis update of any activity in your neighborhood (i.e.: new homes on the market, homes that have sold etc) to keep you informed about key market conditions within your area.
- Pre-qualify all buyers whom I will bring to your home before showings to avoid wasting your time with unqualified showings and buyers.
- Discuss qualifications of prospective buyers to help determine buyer motivation, ability to purchase and probability of closing on the sale.
- Provide Open Houses with a licensed Realtor at your request (note: these are not very effective).
- Cancellation Guarantee.
- Handle paperwork if price adjustment needed.
- Receive Offer (if coming from another sales representative) and review important details of contract to determine best negotiating position.
- Negotiate highest price and best terms for you and your situation.
- Coordinate scheduling of appraisal and supply comparable sales if needed.
- Coordinate scheduling of Home Inspection with other REALTOR and handle contingencies if any.
- Coordinate and review with you any buyer requested inspections and assist cooperating sales representatives with any problems that may arise relative to your home and the sale.
- Coordinate financing, final inspections, closing and possession activities on your behalf to help ensure a smooth closing.
- Set up Final Walk through of your home for buyers and their sales representatives.
- Assist in scheduling the closing date for you and all parties.
- Arrange possession and transfer of home (keys, warranties, garage door openers, community pool keys, mail box keys, educate new owners of garbage days/recycling, mail procedures etc.).
- Send letter with picture of your new home on it - delivered to 20 friends/family giving out change of address.
- Help you relocate locally, or out of area with highly experienced Right At Home sales representatives across the globe - you are sure to have the highest quality sales representative to help you on both sides of your move to make it worry and stress free.
Is there any question why John Christiani often sells homes for 98% of asking price with as little as four weeks on the market? Compare this to the local agency averages and you can see why this "80 Step System" is so effective.
How can you tell if your real estate sales representative has the knowledge and experience you need?
Ask about their Designations!
To achieve a Designation means your sales representative has invested time and money to attend courses and pass exams.
This translates into a professional with the knowledge to assist you in protecting YOUR biggest asset!